20.4.22

Prepared or Scared?

“He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust.”Psalms 91: 1,2

We are in the midst of a STORM of evil being unleashed upon us. It is relentless in its fury and is driven by the evil one, our arch enemy and his puppets. He will not be satisfied until he extinguishes the image of God in all of mankind.

Our only Safety and Security is in Oneness with God and living within His guidelines for these times. For me that consists of three simple focuses in my life.

1. SIMPLIFY - Bringing my life down to the irreducible minimum. Eliminating all the good, as well as the better so that my life is totally given to the BEST! That was Jesus life!

2. PRIORITIZE - The absolute priorities. For me that means daily connecting with God, having an irresistible marriage, a connected family and touching other people’s lives in the midst of caring out life’s responsibilities. Balance is the key here and that balance differs for each individual.

3. CULTIVATE - A true daily Oneness with God not seen in the churches of today. Living in that “Secret Place” of a constant trust, sustained by continual communion, appropriated by an active faith through God’s daily grace! Consisting of many choices throughout my day to do His will - not mine! That was the life of Jesus and is to be ours as well.

When these are practically in place, we will find an empowered contentment, amidst the evil, producing real rest, peace, joy and fulfillment in and through Jesus Christ. It was in this kind of faith - faith in God’s love and care - that Jesus rested daily in, so it is to be with all His true followers.

We each have the freedom to choose which reality we live in, Prepared or Scared. “Choose you this day whom you will serve… as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 24:15

May you find that peace that passes all understanding!